DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Food Diary

Such a busy day today at work! I was furiously database-entering all morning, and then suddenly it was 2pm and I was contemplating eating my office plant. But it was Trader Joe's to the rescue! I am now happy and fed while typing this, and my poor plant is still alive. AND I made a discovery! The "Egg White Salad with Chives" from TJ's is life-changing. Not just because I was calorie-deprived. This is good stuff people. I might have to make this myself one weekend.
Mmmmmm, now I simply cannot wait for my next life-changing meal - dinner at Father's Office. While it may not be the most protein / calorie-conscious choice while in the middle of P90X, sometimes you just have to enjoy a good meal out with a good friend.
It really is the simple things. Food being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment