DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Friday, August 28, 2009

oh em gee.

I think I found something[s] I want for my birthday. Since I cannot order the entire J.Crew fall collection, let me just say that it is simply fantastic. I've never been that huge a fan of J.Crew, but they are seriously stepping up their game. That or I'm "coming of age" as they say and now it's suddenly appealing to me. Let's hope it's the former rather than the latter.

These Rayban sunglasses for J.Crew are everything I've been looking for and oh so much more. I'm over cheap sunglasses that keep falling apart. I think I've bought $100 worth of crappy sunglasses, might as well go for the REAL DEAL that will last a lifetime. [Birthday approaching!]

These cropped cords in "soft ochre" are fall perfection. And the blazer, glasses, loose striped shirt...everything about this outfit...

[via the wonderful i am a greedy girl.]

A couple more things to share:

1. I am newly obsessed with / pathetically crushing on this man:
2. More pictures HERE.
3. My next hobby (joke...but how cool is that?):


No comments:

Post a Comment