DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In anticipation of a feast.

I simply cannot wait until 3pm today when get to leave work early, while it is still light out no less, and start enjoying my four-day weekend. So excited.

We are having a FEAST tomorrow. And, because I love this word and around the holiday season is really the only time to use it without being strange...there will be a smorgasbord of food.
***Le Menu***

Basil Pesto Deviled Eggs
Baked Brie
***
Gourmet Mac & Cheese
Creamed Spinach
Swiss Chard & Sweet Potato Gratin
Rotisserie Chicken
Stuffing (NOT from a box!)
***
Apple Pie
Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake

I also plan on...
planting flowers outside,
outlet shopping on Friday in Camarillo,
continuing a holiday apt window display with Naomi,
working on my hexagons,
going on a 6-mile (nervous though, it's been awhile since 5+) run...

...and simply enjoying not working. :)

Here is a snowflake preview...they're addicting to make. We've been having whoever comes over try and make one, it's fun to see what each person comes up with.
*before*
*after*

2 comments:

  1. Reading that made my mouth water...
    those snowflakes are amazing btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of blairwithredhair blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete