DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

collage creations

I've been working for a couple weeks on a new collage for my room, I wanted to to have two next to each other for over my bed to balance out my room and give it a lot of color. I love how the newest one turned out, it's much more feminine and delicate. I used a lot of black and white images and older pictures with this one. And I randomly found and decided to use real dried pressed flowers and put them over some of the pictures. Here are the before and afters...

1 comment:

  1. How I love those collages! They're random, but fun! I better make one too, 'cause my room is so boring, I don't have anything on my walls except for that cross-stich I made in high school. Haha.

    By the way, nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete