DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Four new friends.


Meet my new friends! Mourning the loss of my wonderful beta fish, Davy Jones, I ended up giving my iPhone the name "Davy Jones" as I was registering it online at Apple. Needless to say, Naomi and Jackie saw this as a sad cry for help. They surprised me with four goldfish!

I have to say, they're absolutely addicting to watch, they're so strange and lively. I've named two of them so far - Tupac and Captain Jack (Sparrow). If any good fish names come into mind, you know who to call.

:)

2 comments:

  1. The fish are sweet looking. I think a cute name is Sushi but you know what I am thinking about these days. How does Moby like them? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi is a great name! Goldfish are the messiest fish ever. Seriously their fish tank is going to be the equivalent of a frat house.

    ReplyDelete