DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My new green friends.

Okay kind of nerdy that I think of my plants as little green companions, but they kind of are. So easy to cheer up when you have a healthy, happy plant just turning your CO2 into oxygen. Here are some new plants that I have gotten good deals on recently that have just made my room so much more green. I think Naomi said my bedroom now looks like an Arabian prince's (did I get that wrong?). I'm down.
The palm I bought on sale in an Arizona grocery store...random...and the little striped succulent is from a really cool art & plant store on Abbot Kinney in Venice. After Moby's destructive couple of episodes of knocking over my tiny spider plant and killing it in addition to slowly eating his way through my original succulent, I went for sturdier plants this time around. Notice the foil? The kitties hate the foil.

Also, I really really like the tenthings shop on Etsy as I have previously said before. Like too much. This is why:
Ahhh I just can't help myself, I just want to endlessly buy jewelry on Etsy. All day long. I have yet to give in to this desire, but it's there...also I'm craving skirts. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment