DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Friday, October 9, 2009

this is how i feel...

This is how I feel about making it to the weekend.
[via FFFOUND!]

This is really weird, but I thought it was really funny for some reason. Partly the dog, the gaze, those tattoos...haha.
[via FFFOUND!]

Here is an adorable long gold necklace, my favorite of late. Looks like you could just float away...I've never been on a hot air balloon. But someday, I would like to go.
[tenthings shop on Etsy, featured on Daydream Lily]

I'm off with my favorite boy-duo to see Mutemath this weekend. Apparently they put on a fantastic show. Other than that, I hope to rest and sleep. The new fitness program I started is really taking it out of me. Time to recoop.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment