DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Monday, September 21, 2009

In love with...a dress.

*sigh*

I always love Kate Walsh and her red-haired sexiness...but she has topped herself this time.
I am obsessed with this dress. I don't do the daydreamy imagining-and-planning-my-wedding-10-years-in-advance thing...but I would without a doubt wear an off-white/ivory version of this dress at my wedding. I love Grecian inspired dresses, and this fabric just hangs beautifully. I am smitten with this dress. And I can't find a picture of the back of it yet, but when I do...

Update: more dress pics (but no full picture of the back yet, alas.)

I also came across this beautiful dress on none other than Whitney Port. Don't love the hair at all, new hair stylist needed, but this dress simply radiates elegance.
Now, if only I had a reason to dress to the nines. A girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment