DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arizona.

Courtney and I are off to Arizona tomorrow night for a long weekend visiting a friend...I'm looking forward to checking out a new place and seeing my friends who have decided to move far, far away.

Not much going on this week, but I am starting a "90-day challenge" at work on Monday and have committed to doing 5 days a week of Insanity in addition to setting some personal goals including lowering my body fat percentage, which was recently tested in a Hydrostat tank. The title speaks volumes. I did one of the harder workouts today, and I am so wiped out. It definitely is going to push me however, but at the moment five days a week is sounding pretty daunting. It's intense cardio / plyo, which is defintely the right kind of workout for me. Also, pretty awesome that I'm encouraged to work out at work.

Also, I'm really digging (tacky?) What I Wore these days, she posts great pics of really practical but creative style. In particular, I love this look (those Oxfords!).

Funny video, poor guy. Makes me glad my friends aren't all married. Yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment