DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

smile.

Here are a few things that are making me smile this fine Wednesday.

smile.
Fall fashion--don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer, but looking at magazines/what's in this fall has been particularly fun...and I got the best black booties as an early birthday gift so now I'm just dreaming of fall things to wear them with...oh gee. Here is something perfect at a perfect price.
Ballerina! Thanks Forever 21. For selling (mostly) cute things at affordable prices...now if we could just work on the holes in your clothes, that would be great. Thank you.


smile.
[Doesn't this just melt your heart? I've never had a white cat, it looks like a bunny though! Awww!]


smile.
I saw these earrings on luckymag.com - they're from stars + infinite darkness, which I just discovered has a whole bunch of cool jewelry. Nice.


smile.
Brett's Survivor premiere is tomorrow! Soooo excited, I think we've all been waiting for this for quite awhile.


smile.
You can kind of see my new haircut in the top photo, sort of. This was one of our bargain frame purchases at the flea on Sunday. Seriously, such a steal. Naomi and I were quite the bargaining duo. I even helped her negotiate a handbag lower by telling the guy that Naomi is "really really nice." (Which she is of course, but he needed to know that.)

Pictures courtesy of Naomi's blog.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment