DISCOVERING THE EXTRAORDINARY IN WHAT SEEMS ORDINARY.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Musings.

Cute. If I said this to someone they would realize that I REALLY meant it given my deep love affair with all things coffee.


This weekend was definitely full and fun.

Bon Iver knocked our socks off at the Wiltern Friday night. Amazing musician, truly.


I now own this in preparation for "fall" in southern CA. Feels like a blanket. It's not as white as it looks in the picture. [Forever 21]


Picked up this necklace at the Abbot Kinney fest in Venice yesterday. I'm a big fan already. Bad picture, can't really see it that well but it's from the iPhone. I tried.


After seeing Coco Before Chanel yesterday, not only am I obsessed with her style but she had this amazing nautical shirt on...I am now craving something similar. I think this dress would hang so nicely on a real person. Also it was a simply fantastic, well-done movie.

Used this amazing marinade recipe for a steak this weekend. I don't think I'm as nervous about cooking red meat anymore, seeing as this was absolutely delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment